<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19606039/?claim=6s5gty3dngc”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well this Memorial Day! I want to take a moment to thank all those who are reading this who serve, who have served and those whose family members have served our country and risked your lives everyday so that we can have freedom. There will never be enough words but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Today, I collaborated on a recipe with my sisters, they are the wonderful writers at, runningaroundwithlindsey.xyz and simplysydneerose.com. The recipe is for M&M Cookie Bars and Oh My Goodness! They are delicious!!
-2 Sticks of Butter, room temperature
– 1 Cup Sugar
– 1 Cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
– 3 Large Eggs
– 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
– 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
– 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
– 3/4 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 Cups Red, White and Blue M&M’s, Plus more for topping
– 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. Line 9×13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
3. Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to beat.
5. Gradually add in flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
6. Add M&M’s and mini chocolate chips. Save some of both for topping of cookies.
7. Put cookie dough in prepared pan and press in additional M&M’s and mini chocolate chips into top of the cookie dough.
8. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Let cool completely and cut.