I hope this Monday finds you all well and good and hopefully motivated, if not this particular post might help. Today, I’m going to share some motivational quotes that I’ve come across on my never-ending quest to get and stay motivated. If you’re like me, having little motivators around help keep you on track throughout the day. So here we go:
- Make it happen. Shock Everyone.
- Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself, be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
- Keep your squats low and your standards high.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Working on myself, by myself, for myself.
- Don’t stop when it hurts, stop when you’re done.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.”- Women’s Health UK
- Let exercise be your stress relief, not food.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- Motivate the mind; the body will follow.
- Be a bad ass with a good ass.
- Push yourself because, no one else is going to do it for you.
- Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.
- Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done even if you don’t want to do it.
- You are you only limit.
- It doesn’t get easier, you get stronger.
- 70% of people that start a fitness plan, quit. Except you. Not this time.
- You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.
If you have any quotes you would like to share, please do!
Have a great day!